🔵 What is Bard?
Bard is a conversational AI chatbot developed by Google AI that helps users generate content and responses to different types of requests.
🟠 What Bard Does?
Trained on a massive dataset, Bard helps users generate various types of creative content and answer questions in an informative way.
🟣 How Bard Works?
🧩 Main Features of Bard
As a Large Language Model (LLM) chatbot, Google Bard offers a great variety of useful features. Bard’s main features include:
- Answering questions: Bard can answer questions in a comprehensive and informative way. It can access and process data from the real world through Google Search to provide users with up-to-date information.
- Generating creative content: Bard can generate creative content in different text formats, such as poems, code, scripts, musical pieces, email, letters, etc.
- Multiple language support and translation: Bard supports interaction with users in nearly 50 languages and is capable to translate around 70 languages in both ways.
- Internet access and web browsing
- Modify responses: Users can ask Bard to modify output in different response modes.
- Uploading and processing files, images and videos: Users can upload text files through the chat window for Bard to access and process them, as well as images and videos for Bard to generate information based on their contents. For example, Bard can answer questions about the video, generate transcripts, summarize the video, and translate it into another language.
- Saving chat sessions: Bard can save recent chat sessions up to 72 hours.
🎯 How likely is Bard to be helpful as an AI chatbot?
Bard is likely to help you with generating response to questions and creating content as an AI chatbot.
👍 Pros of Bard
- User-friendly and easy-to-use interface
- Easy learning curve
- Multiple response and text output formats
- Ability to converse in more than 40 languages
- Able to integrate with Google products and services
- Allows to upload text and media files for further content generation
👎 Cons of Bard
- Being still under development, Bard is not a fully functional tool yet
- May produce errors, false or misleading information
- May incorrectly process information obtained from the Internet
- Limited time for saving chat sessions