🔵 What is PicWish and What It Does?
PicWish is an online photo editing and graphic design platform that uses artificial intelligence to help users create high-quality images and graphics. It allows users to remove backgrounds, enhance photos, generate images from text prompts, and many more image manipulations.
🟣 How PicWish Works?
🧩 Main Features of PicWish
Some of the main features of PicWish include:
- Background removal: PicWish can automatically remove the background of an image, leaving only the subject of the image. Users can change backgrounds, add multiple cutouts, resize, and add shadows.
- Photo enhancement: It can enhance photos by improving brightness, contrast, and saturation. Users can unblur photos and enhance overall picture clarity.
- Text-to-image generation: PicWish can generate images from text descriptions that is helpful to create custom images for social media, marketing materials, etc.
- Image watermarking: PicWish is able to add watermarks to images to protect user copyright. Watermarks can help to prevent people from using your images without your permission.
- ID photos enhancer: Users can change background color and size to meet ID photo standards and have the option to remove blur from ID photos.
- 50 credits/month - $5.99
- 500 credits/month - $14.99
- 1000 credits/month - $29.95
- 5000 credits/month - $49.95
- More credits - Contact Sales
PicWish is a freemium product meaning that you can use the basic functionality of this tool without a paid subscription.
PicWish pricing page with further details is available here.
🎯 How likely is PicWish to help you with photo editing?
Picwish is likely to help you with photo editing and image-generating activities.
👍 Pros of PicWish
- Easy to use and understand
- Large variety of tools for image customization
- Powerful tool for creating high-quality images and graphics
- Free version allows users to access basic features
- Supported across multiple platforms, including web, iOS, Android, and Windows
👎 Cons of PicWish
- Differences in features between the web and app versions
- There might be limited or no cloud sync between the app and web versions
- Might not be as powerful as some other AI photo editing tools