🔵 What is InVision?
InVision is a digital product design platform used by businesses to create and manage prototypes, animations, and design systems.
🟠 What InVision Does?
InVision helps users create prototypes, collaborate with team members and stakeholders, and manage design workflow for digital products.
🟣 How InVision Works?
🧩 Main Features of InVision
InVision is a digital product design platform that provides a range of features for creating, prototyping, and managing designs. Some of its key features include:
- Prototyping: InVision allows users to create prototypes for web and mobile products. Users can create click-through prototypes, animations, and micro-interactions to test and validate their designs.
- Collaboration: The tool offers collaboration features, allowing users to share their designs with others for feedback, and manage design feedback and changes in real-time. Users can also assign and manage tasks within the platform.
- Design System Management: It offers a suite of tools that facilitates the creation and management of design systems, allowing teams to maintain consistency and accuracy in design components, styles, and patterns across multiple projects.
- Usability Testing: InVision offers usability testing tools that allow designers to test their designs with real users, gather feedback, and iterate on the design.
- Integrations: InVision integrates with a range of other design and collaboration tools, such as , Adobe XD, Jira, andSketch, to provide a seamless workflow for design teams.Slack
🟢 Free Tools by InVision
InVision is a freemium product meaning that you can use the basic functionality of this tool without a paid subscription.
- Pro plan- $9.95/month
- Enterprise plan- contact sales team
InVision pricing page with further details is available here.
🎯 How likely is InVision to help you with design?
InVision is likely to help you with your design-related needs.
👍 Pros of InVision
- Centralized platform for design collaboration and feedback.
- Integration with other design tools.
👎 Cons of InVision
- 3rd party plugins can break or not function due to lack of updates.
- The learning curve to be steep, particularly when first using the platform
- It can sometimes be glitchy and buggy.
- Prototypes are limited in terms of functionality.