🔵 What is Trello?
Trello is a visual project management tool that helps users organize and prioritize their tasks and projects with boards, lists, and cards.
🟠 What Trello Does?
Trello lets users create boards for projects, break them down into lists and cards, and move them between lists to visually manage workflows.
🟣 How Trello Works?
🧩 Main Features of Trello
Trello is a visual project management that provides various features. Here are some of its main features:
- Boards, Lists, and Cards: Trello's primary feature is the ability to create boards for different projects, lists to break down the project into different stages, and cards to represent individual tasks or items.
- Visual Progress Tracking: With Trello's drag-and-drop interface, users can easily move cards between lists to visually track progress and manage workflows.
- Collaboration and Communication: Trello allows team members to collaborate by adding comments, attachments, due dates, and labels to cards.
- Customization: Trello provides customizable boards, lists, and cards, and offers a variety of templates and power-ups to enhance functionality.
- Integration: Trello integrates with a variety of tools and services, including ,Slackand Dropbox, to streamline workflow and improve productivity.Google Drive
- Mobile Apps: Trello offers mobile apps for iOS and Android, allowing users to manage their tasks and projects on the go.
🟢 Free Tools by Trello
Trello is a freemium product meaning that you can use the basic functionality of this tool without a paid subscription.
- Standard plan- $6/month
- Premium plan- $12.50/month
- Enterprise plan- $17.50/per user/month
Trello pricing page with further details is available here.
🎯 How likely is Trello to help you with project management?
Trello is highly likely to help you with visual project management.
👍 Pros of Trello
- Easy to use
- Visual organization
- Customizable boards and cards
- Collaboration features
👎 Cons of Trello
- Limited functionality in the free version
- Lack of customization options for card and board layouts
- Can become difficult to manage for larger projects or teams with multiple boards.
- Unorganized notification feature