🔵 What is Seedrs?
Seedrs is one of the leading crowdfunding platforms that allow investors to invest in growth businesses.
🟠 What Seedrs Does?
Seedrs facilitates investments between businesses and investors via their P2P platform and IT infrastructure allowing them to invest in startups and new businesses.
🧩 Main Features of Seedrs
- Upfront tax relief on EIS and SEIS
- Fees only paid on profits
- Diversified asset class
- Same shareholding terms as professional investors
- Professional contractual protection
- Easy-to-manage online portfolio
- Liquidity opportunity on Seedrs Secondary Market
🟢 Free Tools by Seedrs
It is free to register an investor profile on Seedrs and access all campaigns.
Seedrs fee structure:
- Success fee - 6% of all funds raised
- Completion fee - £2,500 (excl. VAT)
- Payment processing fee - between 0.5% and 1.0%
Seedrs page with further details on fees is available here.
🎯 How likely is Seedrs to help you with investing in startups?
Seedrs’s power score indicates that it is likely to help you with your startup investment-related needs.