🔵 What is Wefunder?
Wefunder is a crowdfunding platform to invest in startups.
🟠 What Wefunder Does?
Wefunder helps investors to invest in startups and founders to create new businesses.
🧩 Main Features of Wefunder
- Funds kept in custody on escrow account
- Special-purpose vehicles (SPV) for new funding
- Simple Agreement for Future Equity (SAFE)
- Regulated by SEC and FINRA
- Multiple payment options, incl. Apple/Google Pay
- Qualified Small Business Stock (QSBS) tax exemption
- Minimum investments in startups - $100
🟢 Free Tools by Wefunder
Founders can create a company profile for free.
Wefunder charges investors the following fees:
- Transaction fee is 2% - for ACH bank payments, wires, or checks
- Transaction fee is 5% - for payments via credit cards, Apple Pay, or Google Pay
For Reg CF, Wefunder charges founders/startups 7.5% of the total fundraise.
Fees are one time and are not reoccurring.
🎯 How likely is Wefunder to help you with investing in startups?
Wefunder’s power score indicates that it is likely to help you with your startup investment-related needs.